Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sorry Mr. Egg

I know it's been a while since I posted anything the last week has been kinda crazy between observations and just plain keeping up with everything in school I haven't had time to write about my class.
This story was not actually my story to tell but I'm going to share it with you because I thought it was so very silly. My team mate Stefanie was being observed by our principal and let me say that most observations are pretty silly to watch, nothing EVER goes as planned, but he was there to observe Social Studies and during this particular lesson the students were learning how to make cookies. One of the students suddenly became agitated and started to cry. Stefanie went over to see what was wrong and it turned out that he was upset because they were going to have to crack the egg. My favorite part of this story is Stefanie's response. Stefanie calmed the student down and told him that chickens really want us to eat their eggs. In the end he did crack the egg, but not with out a few more tears.

No comments: